Amcorr is the USA representative of Pipesurvey International and has extended its program of bidirectional MFL inspection. The latest developments are unique with an MFL tool that can reduce upto 25%. The software program integrates results of all tools with 3D and zoom features.
Follow us on twitter
This week’s onsite training with a local contractor in Louisiana. The training entails a theoretical and practical part about application of the Viscotaq® products.
Interested in a training session? Let us know at [email protected]!
48 inch gas pipeline coating repair with Viscotaq® HT.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #corrosion #protectivecoatings #pipeline
Measuring peel value (cohesive separation mode of Viscotaq®️ on site after application. How to check your application is of importance. One can do a peel test by hand and check cohesive separation (full coverage) or test in this more sophisticated way.
Holiday testing after application of Viscotaq® ST.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #corrosion
Pipe coating rehabilitation with Viscowrap HT for a 42 inch pipeline in Subkha soil conditions. Viscotaq has been successfully applied over the past decade in Subkha soil regions which is known for its aggressive nature due to high salt and Sulphur content. #pipelinecoatings
Follow us on Facebook
- Amcorr Products and Services VP John Glass, interviewed by Nace International about Viscotaq, the industry and how Amcorr is maintaining support for in-field workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Viscotaq awarded with US patent on September 15 2015
- Amcorr opens a training center, laboratory and logistics facility in San Antonio TX
- VISCOTAQ patent granted in Colombia
- Trade show in Guadalajara Mexico
- Winston & Strawn Successfully Defends Amcorr and Dolphin Sealants in Patent Case