Pipesurvey International, extended its fleet of bidirectional, multidiameter MFL tools
Follow us on twitter
Measuring peel value (cohesive separation mode of Viscotaq®️ on site after application. How to check your application is of importance. One can do a peel test by hand and check cohesive separation (full coverage) or test in this more sophisticated way.
Holiday testing after application of Viscotaq® ST.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #corrosion
Pipe coating rehabilitation with Viscowrap HT for a 42 inch pipeline in Subkha soil conditions. Viscotaq has been successfully applied over the past decade in Subkha soil regions which is known for its aggressive nature due to high salt and Sulphur content. #pipelinecoatings
Another pipe coating rehabilitation project in the Middle East finalized with the proven technology of Viscotaq®.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #corrosion #corrosionprotection
One of THE proven applications of VISCOTAQ® are soil to air transitions of pipelines and pipe sections. Over the past decade tens of thousands of soil to air applications have been protected against corrosion from cold to hot. A must have in “your toolbox of coating solutions”.
Follow us on Facebook
- Amcorr Products and Services VP John Glass, interviewed by Nace International about Viscotaq, the industry and how Amcorr is maintaining support for in-field workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Viscotaq awarded with US patent on September 15 2015
- Amcorr opens a training center, laboratory and logistics facility in San Antonio TX
- VISCOTAQ patent granted in Colombia
- Trade show in Guadalajara Mexico
- Winston & Strawn Successfully Defends Amcorr and Dolphin Sealants in Patent Case