After intensive research and development programs with leading institutes, AMCORR PRODUCTS now manufactures all its products in the USA under ISO9001. This resulted in a unique product line that has been filed for world wide patents.
Follow us on twitter
Amcorr Products & Services, Inc.Follow
The Manufacturers of Viscotaq Easy Installation, Long term performance
One of THE proven applications of VISCOTAQ® are soil to air transitions of pipelines and pipe sections. Over the past decade tens of thousands of soil to air applications have been protected against corrosion from cold to hot. A must have in “your toolbox of coating solutions”.
Sealing pipe conduits with Visco Paste and Viscotaq EZ Wrap.
Easy installation, long term performance.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #pipelinecoatings #corrosion
June 1st 2000 Amcorr Products & Services, Inc. started it's business and is celebrating 20 years in business.
From left to right the founders: Leo Van Beugen, Ymie Van Der Ploeg, Edwin Welles.
#Pipelinerehabilitation #PipelineProtection #Corrosion
Podcast: John Glass, vice president of sales for @AmcorrUSA, joins the NACE podcast series on COVID-19 to discuss how his company is maintaining support for in-field workers during the pandemic. https://hubs.ly/H0qNtJ50
Viscotaq system to prevent corrosion at above ground flanges. Easy installation, long term performance.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #pipelinecoatings #corrosion #corrosionprotection
Follow us on Facebook
- Amcorr Products and Services VP John Glass, interviewed by Nace International about Viscotaq, the industry and how Amcorr is maintaining support for in-field workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Viscotaq awarded with US patent on September 15 2015
- Amcorr opens a training center, laboratory and logistics facility in San Antonio TX
- VISCOTAQ patent granted in Colombia
- Trade show in Guadalajara Mexico
- Winston & Strawn Successfully Defends Amcorr and Dolphin Sealants in Patent Case