Through DSC measurement and lab testing, the upper limit temperature of VISCOTAQ HT product has been adjusted to 100 degrees Celcius (212 Fahrenheit). From minus 40 degrees Celcius to 137 degrees Celcius, the material showed a stable curve. The melting point was determined at 158 degrees Celcius.
Follow us on twitter
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, from the Viscotaq® Amcorr family.
#corrosionprevention #protectivecoatings #pipelinecoatings #corrosion #pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipeline
Another successful project with Viscotaq®, we just keep going strong.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #corrosion #corrosionprevention #corrosionprotection #Viscotaq
This week’s onsite training with a local contractor in Louisiana. The training entails a theoretical and practical part about application of the Viscotaq® products.
Interested in a training session? Let us know at [email protected]!
48 inch gas pipeline coating repair with Viscotaq® HT.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #corrosion #protectivecoatings #pipeline
Measuring peel value (cohesive separation mode of Viscotaq®️ on site after application. How to check your application is of importance. One can do a peel test by hand and check cohesive separation (full coverage) or test in this more sophisticated way.
Follow us on Facebook
- Amcorr Products and Services VP John Glass, interviewed by Nace International about Viscotaq, the industry and how Amcorr is maintaining support for in-field workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Viscotaq awarded with US patent on September 15 2015
- Amcorr opens a training center, laboratory and logistics facility in San Antonio TX
- VISCOTAQ patent granted in Colombia
- Trade show in Guadalajara Mexico
- Winston & Strawn Successfully Defends Amcorr and Dolphin Sealants in Patent Case