The VISCOTAQ system for casing end seals was applied on a 30 inch pipe with a 34 inch casing. The 30 inch pipe was placed in an angle and was off center. The application took approximately 1 hour per side. The system was pressure tested at 5 psi and no air leaks were found. Since not many products can handle this application, with the pipe off center, VISCOTAQ can be regarded as an easy to install, waterproof and long term solution for casing end seals.
Follow us on twitter
Amcorr Products and Services, Inc. is pleased to welcome Robert Miller to our team, he joins us as General Manager in San Antonio, TX.
Robert has extensive experience in plant management and sales. His highly skilled hands on approach is a welcome asset to our organization.
Pipe coating rehabilitation with Viscotaq ® for major gas pipelines, 48 inch diameter.
#pipelinerehbilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #pipelinecoatings #corrosion #corrosionprevention
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, from the Viscotaq® Amcorr family.
#corrosionprevention #protectivecoatings #pipelinecoatings #corrosion #pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipeline
Another successful project with Viscotaq®, we just keep going strong.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #corrosion #corrosionprevention #corrosionprotection #Viscotaq
This week’s onsite training with a local contractor in Louisiana. The training entails a theoretical and practical part about application of the Viscotaq® products.
Interested in a training session? Let us know at [email protected]!
Follow us on Facebook
- Amcorr Products and Services VP John Glass, interviewed by Nace International about Viscotaq, the industry and how Amcorr is maintaining support for in-field workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Viscotaq awarded with US patent on September 15 2015
- Amcorr opens a training center, laboratory and logistics facility in San Antonio TX
- VISCOTAQ patent granted in Colombia
- Trade show in Guadalajara Mexico
- Winston & Strawn Successfully Defends Amcorr and Dolphin Sealants in Patent Case