The VISCOTAQ system for casing end seals was applied on a 30 inch pipe with a 34 inch casing. The 30 inch pipe was placed in an angle and was off center. The application took approximately 1 hour per side. The system was pressure tested at 5 psi and no air leaks were found. Since not many products can handle this application, with the pipe off center, VISCOTAQ can be regarded as an easy to install, waterproof and long term solution for casing end seals.
Follow us on twitter
This week’s onsite training with a local contractor in Louisiana. The training entails a theoretical and practical part about application of the Viscotaq® products.
Interested in a training session? Let us know at [email protected]!
48 inch gas pipeline coating repair with Viscotaq® HT.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #corrosion #protectivecoatings #pipeline
Measuring peel value (cohesive separation mode of Viscotaq®️ on site after application. How to check your application is of importance. One can do a peel test by hand and check cohesive separation (full coverage) or test in this more sophisticated way.
Holiday testing after application of Viscotaq® ST.
#pipelinerehabilitation #pipelineprotection #pipelinecoatings #pipeline #protectivecoatings #corrosion
Pipe coating rehabilitation with Viscowrap HT for a 42 inch pipeline in Subkha soil conditions. Viscotaq has been successfully applied over the past decade in Subkha soil regions which is known for its aggressive nature due to high salt and Sulphur content. #pipelinecoatings
Follow us on Facebook
- Amcorr Products and Services VP John Glass, interviewed by Nace International about Viscotaq, the industry and how Amcorr is maintaining support for in-field workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Viscotaq awarded with US patent on September 15 2015
- Amcorr opens a training center, laboratory and logistics facility in San Antonio TX
- VISCOTAQ patent granted in Colombia
- Trade show in Guadalajara Mexico
- Winston & Strawn Successfully Defends Amcorr and Dolphin Sealants in Patent Case