VISCOWRAP-HT is a low viscous, amorphous, a-polar viscous elastic solid polyolefin coating in roll form used for the protection of under- and aboveground substrates against corrosion. VISCOWRAP is part of a 2-layer system that consists of a corrosion protective inner wrap (VISCOWRAP) and mechanical protective outer wrap that can be a PE, PVC or PU composite outer wrap. VISCOWRAP-HT complies with the ISO 21809-3.
Use and application:
- Temperature range -35° C/-31° F upto +100° C/+212° F
- Continuous operating temperature up to 80° C/+176° F with PE or PVC Heavy Duty outer wrap
- Continuous operating temperature up to 100° C/212° F with PU composite wrap
- Surface preparation minimum SSPC-2
- Application minimum +3° C/+5° F above dew point